- Can they provide proof of insurance? Keeping you covered from the result of an injury makes the company reputable and a top pick.
- What technique is used to remove debris? Using pole grabbers or a scooping method does not
do the trick. Make sure the method has been proven by asking direct questions.
- Can they fit you in their schedule? If they don’t have time to answer your questions now, they
won’t have time to clean your gutters later.
- Look for a company with great customer service. If they don’t have time to answer your
questions or provide you with an estimate, they don’t have time to clean your gutters properly.
- Proof of insurance is a must. This one step can save you the time, hassle, and liability of injuries.
- Ask direct questions about what technique will be used to clean debris from your home. This
could make or break the results, leaving money out of your pocket.
What if you were told that there’s a high probability that the walls and ceilings in your home could be damaged by one small error? Well, many home owners live with this high probability each day; some not many days away from water leakage into their homes (possibly resulting in flooding) and/or damaged, rotted fascia boards. Why, you ask? Continue reading “Gutters, A simple error can be costly.”